Dutch Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    HG cuban fiber
    Insulation
    UGQ 20degree Zep
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinchbuckles

I could not be happier

I have been dreaming of buying an underquilt since I first learned of them a few years ago. Money has been tight so I was making due with a blanket rigged up under my hammock. Not idea, but it did work well enough for the type of camping I was doing. Whenever the mood hit, which was often, I would do research online and dream of which UQ I would eventually buy. There were so many vendors to choose from and just about all of them looked to have great products. I settled on UGQ after many many months of shopping around and I could not be happier that I ended up here.

On Sunday (one week before a camping trip I will be taking with my kids) I saw on UGQ's site that they now offer "In Stock" quilts. They are ready to fill and ship in just one day. Well that did it. I was fairly confident that I could have my UQ in time for my upcoming trip. I pulled the trigger and purchased, hoping that one week was enough time for the US mail to deliver it. I sent an email to Paul and Missy Sunday just to let them know when my trip was that I was hoping I could have the UQ in time. I honestly was not expecting a response until at least Monday, but sure enough a short while later the same day I got an email back saying it should not be an issue to get it to me in time. The fact that they took the time to write back to me on their day off earned then huge points in my book! they also let me know that since I paid with Paypal, delivery would require a signature (a Paypal requirement). I found that info very helpful because even though it does say that somewhere on their site I did not notice it and that could have been an issue with my time frame. Having that info ahead of time was a huge help.

Not only did I get my UQ on time, but it came earlier than I could have even hoped. When I got the box from the post office this morning I was scared to let go lest it float up into the sky like a helium balloon. That is how light it felt.

The UQ is gorgeous and perfect. I have only used on other UQ (borrowed a friends HG 3/4) before so I am no expert, but from my limited experience this quilt seems amazing to me. My only criticism (I do not want to use the word complaint because it is not a complaint at all, just more of an observation) is that the color in the picture is nothing like the color I received. I ordered the mocha outer shell and in the picture online it looks almost orangish, but in real life it is a deep brown. Both are beautiful though and I am absolutely fine with the color it ended up being. For all I know the color issue could be just the way my monitor shows it. In any event what I got is gorgeous and I love it. Now I just need to figure out how I will make it through the next few days without walking around wrapped up in it.

Thanks Missy and Paul!!!

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! I know we had to move this out pretty fast for you but for the future and those looking to order we do offer free swatches. If you'd like an actual swatch of fabric delivered to your home or office so you can see, touch, and evaluate the fine quality, color, and finish first hand please feel free to send us an email.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Dutch Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    HG cuban fiber
    Insulation
    UGQ 20degree Zep
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinchbuckles
    Oh cool that is good to know. I will do that when I order my TQ from you guys. Thanks again!!!

• + New Posts