WBRR, 35 inch dogbones
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole/OMWintr
    Insulation
    UGQ/HG/AHE
    Suspension
    Whoops/Dutch Bling
    Images
    My 50 degree Jarbidge and my 40 degree down UG UQ I attached them at the corners of the hammock and strung them accordingly using plastic Dutch clips, and both worked nicely,,the sides of the quilts came up higher in the middle of the RR to where you couldn't use the Saddle bags tho, and I wanted to use them. I took the 50 degree Jarbidge and modifide the sides of it adding 1/8 shockchord down the sides and hand seewing it folded over to match the countour of the RR sides so the saddlebags were exposed..It now fits super nice and mimicks the Lynx in the fit. ,,,,in venting the Lynx at 65-67 degrees at nite, in the house,,it works fantastic,,if I tighten it a smidge tho using 1/8 bungie loops on the corners,,you will warm up quickly. The placement of the down is very nice by Brandon,,looks like there is more down in the trunk of your upper body and butt area, and maybe less in the legs and foot area,,and maybe its just me..but I really like the glove fit of this quilt. For outside in cold conditions, just clip it on and sleep,,no adustments period.

I want to add this BillyBob58...I would really have to attach with extra bungie chords, my 20 degree Underground UQ(wieghs 25.9 oz) with 2 oz extra down, as its way to big for the RR. And would really have to tighten the suspension up to where it would ride way higher that the sides of the RR. I could attach it fine on the corners of the head end, but at the foot end, would find myself maybe even taking the suspension and wrapping parts of it round the foot spreader bar as a rectangular quilt is alot of quilt for the RR. way too much for me. Lynx is made for it and a couple of other Cottage Makers are making/or going to make quilts for the RR to fit as well.
    Last edited by Acer; 02-25-2013 at 20:08.
    2nd CAG, CAP 2-1-5 5th Marines, 1st Mar. Div.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Action_Program

• + New Posts