Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome guys . Thanks for the help. My family is full of gi's so ccf pads are a dime a dozen lol. In fact i'm in my computer room staring at a couple in the closet I think I'll just use em til I can afford some underquilts. Or better yet, I've got a couple GI sleeping bag systems floating around here, might convert one of those . And about the weather. In classic Florida form, It's been a nice 70ish degrees the last two weeks and then all of a sudden it was in the lowish 60's with a wicked windchill last night. Unexpectedly nippy. The weather here changes it's mind more often than a pregnant lady.

Hammock
    DIY DL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by phatfarm747 View Post
    Awesome guys . Thanks for the help. My family is full of gi's so ccf pads are a dime a dozen lol. In fact i'm in my computer room staring at a couple in the closet I think I'll just use em til I can afford some underquilts. Or better yet, I've got a couple GI sleeping bag systems floating around here, might convert one of those . And about the weather. In classic Florida form, It's been a nice 70ish degrees the last two weeks and then all of a sudden it was in the lowish 60's with a wicked windchill last night. Unexpectedly nippy. The weather here changes it's mind more often than a pregnant lady.
    if you are surrounded my military folk there might be a few mil ponchos laying around ...there are a few poncho liner under quilts (PLUQ) mods in teh DIY section. Cheap, and no sewing needed. They make great 1-2 seasoners and can be beefed up with your pads.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...highlight=pluq

oh and +1 on what Shug said about the reflectix.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

• + New Posts