Hi there folks! Anna of Anna's Hammocks here. I want to thank you all for taking the time to review my hammocks and my website. We have gotten a great response since we launched the site about a month ago. While we are really pleased with the sales, we are also pretty surprised by all the attention. We expected to start slow and make adjustments as we grew. Well! We are making a few changes just as fast as we can! To start, we hope to have hammock straps ready for sale on the next few weeks. My friends and I have been using ropes for years and while they seemed fine to us, I am really excited to try out this new method. What a great idea! We will also look into making the hammocks a bit longer. I do want to respond to the comment that a sleeping bag in a hammock doesn't work. Let me assure you that this is an a actual unretouched photo of my friend Josh after a comfy night in one of my hammocks. I will admit that my wording on the website could be a little more precise though. I have experienced the agony of icy cold buns when I have overestimated the nighttime low temps! I will change the site to mention that crucial piece of gear: the sleeping pad. Although we have lined our hammocks with dry leaves on a pinch! So, that about covers it for now. Thanks again for all your input. I plan to incorporate all your excellent suggestions just as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing your constructive comments in the future!