FS Aerobed Pakmat, HHSS....

Culling the gear herd. Trying to reinvest some some funds for a new quilt, possibly a WBBB.. we'll see Anyhow, all prices include shipping to the lower 48.. anywhere else may need to add additional shipping charge. Appreciate any help in getting rid of this stuff

Aerobed Pakmat - $90-(description from the website) The new innovative eco-friendly PakMat Airbed combines portability and performance for an exceptional nights sleep anywhere. The PakMat stores inside its own 19"-long pump and needs no external power source, so its perfect for any occasion, including unexpected emergencies. The PakMat air mattress is made of earth-friendly, phthalate-free material and is reinforced with a heavy-duty polyester, providing unparalleled strength, comfort and total body support for sleeping. The PakMat weighs only 4.4 pounds including the pump, and inflates to measure 78" x 26", making it the perfect lightweight solution when youre solo camping, canoeing, or kayaking. No batteries or other external power source is required. The PakMat inflates in about 60 seconds using a simple pumping motion-only human power is needed.

-It does have a real-tree camo wrap on the outside of it, but can/will take it off if buyer requests, also comes with original packaging. Used on 1 trip in November (was used entire time with a fleece sleeping bag over it, never been slept directly on), pristine condition. Great for car camping or a short hike but not ideal for bacpacking. Also is best for 3 season camping, not winter. No stress points at all using this. As a side sleeper that's a big seller for me, no hips digging into the ground.

Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter- $100 - I paid 118.and change with tax and shipping. Has not been taken out of the stuff sack. Opened the ends to investigate materials and make sure I had the mitten clips. It is exactly the way I recieved it, also includes the Over Cover, still in the plastic bag it was packed in, unopened.

Russ Kommer Timberline Canoe Hatchet -$40 -(description from site) Timberline Russ Kommer Canoe Hatchet. The Timberline Canoe Hatchet, designed by Russ Kommer, features a blade made of 440 stainless steel, with a 4 7/8" cutting edge. The blade of this Timberline hatchet has a Scotch Brite satin finish and a peg puller. The Canoe Hatchet has full tang construction; contoured handle with deep finger grooves, black Zytel scales and a lanyard hole. A black leather belt loop sheath is included with this Timberline hatchet. The Timberline Canoe Hatchet has an overall length of 13 1/4" and weighs 2.14 pounds.

- This thing is a workhorse, perfect for canoe or car camping, not ideal for backpacking.

At work right now, but more items to come, check back, will note when updated.

Hammock
    HH Expd Asm or DIY or WBBB or .....
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    DIY UQ / CCF Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie!!!....
    Images
    Slo, is the HHSS a model #1 or #2 & is it the current design???
    My knife is so sharp it cut the sixth finger off my right hand! On the plus side, Inigo Montoya no longer hunts me.

It was the model that's on sale at the HH website, including the OC and it's a #2, the 9 footer. 36 inch wide pad.

bump

good deal on a HHSS, shipping is INCLUDED in the prices listed so take an extra 10-15 off and that's what you're paying Like I said, it has never been taken out of the stuff sack.

oh, and the pakmat inflates to a loft of 5", very comfy and super easy, no hassle to pump. Was my savior when I unexpectedly had to go to ground on my Nov trip

Images
    If there is any one left with an interest in a SS who does not already have one, that is a good price! Considering it is the already great sale price but with paid shipping! I've already got 2 so I'm trying to resist!

Pakmat is Sold

Canoe Hatchet and Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter still for sale. One time price adjustment to $90 for the HHSS

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    I'll take the SS, Slo.
    Contacting you via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    Pakmat is Sold

Canoe Hatchet and Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter still for sale. One time price adjustment to $90 for the HHSS

HHSS sold pending funds.

Retracting hachet, no real interst here. Thanks for all who looked

• + New Posts