Hammock
    Chameleon 1.6
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    Daisy chain
    Thanks you Kattdogg, I was extremely excited when I won that from the raffle. I'll ask her, but she doesn't like the cold. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Hammock
    Chameleon 1.6
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    Wilderness Logics
    Suspension
    Daisy chain
    I will be up a little later this evening.

Hammock
    dream hammock sparrow,ridgerunner,x
    Tarp
    DIY sp winter tarp
    Insulation
    DIY 35's, inc0 & 2
    Suspension
    Becket hitch and s
    Images
    sorry all, notes and I aren't able to make it. Enjoy your weekend! Feel well katt.

Hammock
    hennessy expedition
    Tarp
    hammock gear c.f.
    Insulation
    hammock gear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    had a great time this weekend at da shack, thanks again tumble for letting us come out and enjoy the great outdoors

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Overstuffed Costco
    Suspension
    ENO atlas straps
    This hang is on my list to hopefully attend! Last year was excellent.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Also a great possibility. Can’t wait to try out new gear with the comfort of a bailout cabin.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps

Since this was enjoyed last year and Tumbleweed has given his blessing, you are invited to participate in a White Elephant Gift Exchange at the Winter DaShack hang. A white elephant gift exchange is a party game where white elephant gifts are exchanged and the goal of a white elephant party is usually to entertain rather than to gain.

Each participant supplies one wrapped gift. One does not purchase a gift, but instead finds something they already own. The gift does not need to be camping or hammock related and is under $20. (Seriously, someone will get my New Kids on the Block vinyl album some year.)

The gifts are placed in a central location, and participants determine in which order they will take turns selecting them. The first person opens a wrapped gift, and the turn ends. On subsequent turns, each person has the choice to either unwrap a new present or to "steal" another's. When a person's gift is stolen, that person can either choose another wrapped gift to open or can steal from another player. The game is over when everyone has a present.

Since the first player is the only one without the option of seeing any unwrapped gifts, this player takes one final turn after all gifts have been opened -and swap with any "unfrozen" gift.

A certain gift may be particularly sought after, prolonging the game. To address this, first, no gift may be stolen more than once per turn. However, this gives a distinct advantage to the final participant. Because of this, after a gift has been stolen three times it is "frozen" (or "dead" or "safe") and cannot be stolen again.

This game is best played when at least six people participate, so let's have everybody come with a wrapped gift!
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    LL-40/HG 0
    Suspension
    Becket hitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post

Since this was enjoyed last year and Tumbleweed has given his blessing, you are invited to participate in a White Elephant Gift Exchange at the Winter DaShack hang. A white elephant gift exchange is a party game where white elephant gifts are exchanged and the goal of a white elephant party is usually to entertain rather than to gain.

Each participant supplies one wrapped gift. One does not purchase a gift, but instead finds something they already own. The gift does not need to be camping or hammock related and is under $20. (Seriously, someone will get my New Kids on the Block vinyl album some year.)

The gifts are placed in a central location, and participants determine in which order they will take turns selecting them. The first person opens a wrapped gift, and the turn ends. On subsequent turns, each person has the choice to either unwrap a new present or to "steal" another's. When a person's gift is stolen, that person can either choose another wrapped gift to open or can steal from another player. The game is over when everyone has a present.

Since the first player is the only one without the option of seeing any unwrapped gifts, this player takes one final turn after all gifts have been opened -and swap with any "unfrozen" gift.

A certain gift may be particularly sought after, prolonging the game. To address this, first, no gift may be stolen more than once per turn. However, this gives a distinct advantage to the final participant. Because of this, after a gift has been stolen three times it is "frozen" (or "dead" or "safe") and cannot be stolen again.

This game is best played when at least six people participate, so let's have everybody come with a wrapped gift!
    Is there a price area we should keep our gifts around?
    To only step where others have stepped means not to have your own adventures. Live, Love, and Adventure so you may leave your own foot prints!

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Quote Originally Posted by kattdogg View Post
    Is there a price area we should keep our gifts around?
    The gift does not need to be camping or hammock related and is under $20.
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    WB XLC and RR
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    W. Logics and UGQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    I'm not going to be able to make it this year. My wife and I will be out of the state for our anniversary. This is one of my favorite hangs of the year, and I'm going to miss seeing all of you. Hopefully the weekends work out differently next year.

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast