Hello Everyone,
It's been awhile since I've popped in and updated everyone as to what Cedar Ridge Outdoors is up to these days. Here's a quick run down, I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

1) Our custom quilt lead times are steadily dropping. We have brought on a new team member and she is amazing. She really brings a high level of skill when it comes to sewing and has really helped us get our lead times under control. Current Lead Times for quilts as of this morning is 6-8 weeks.

2) We are working hard at getting some IN STOCK quilts on the shelf. We look to have a pretty good start on this in the next week or so, with multiple color options available. We will be adding and rotating some colors to keep it fresh and the available Temperature Ratings will be dependent on the upcoming seasons.

3) Speaking of Temperature Ratings, all our quilts are rated for comfort. We take this very seriously and want our customers to get every bit of value and performance they paid for. On average our customers report being comfortable a full 10* below the rating as long as they have sufficient bottom insulation.

4) The Cub Quilt was officially released on the website as of today. These quilts have all the same design and performance of our full-sized quilts just in a smaller package. They are sized to fit little humans up to 4'5".

5) We specialize and pride ourselves in accommodating bigger hangers, it's the whole reason I started CRO to begin with. I you need something made especially for a bigger body type shoot me a message and we'll talk.

6) Cedar Ridge Outdoors is now and has been for a few weeks an Authorized Brand Partner with Prym1 Camo. We already have some of our ZPP and Chest Pack bags available and are waiting on material stock to incorporate Prym1 into our other products as well, including our quilts.

IMG_2637.JPGIMG_2639.jpgIMG_2640.JPGIMG_2641.JPGIMG_2642.JPG301144A0-6FB6-459C-A6EF-348C1A8BD11B.jpg0618D224-4CAC-4E4E-AB8D-440717BAFCD0.jpg