Quote Originally Posted by Saralynn7401 View Post
...I bought a sleeping with a 4.2 R rating-it was very warm BUT kept slipping around! The reason I would get a new hammock is because I have to individually pack a big bug net and sock and it's annoying to set up the whole works every time! But it makes a lot of sense to get a new quilt I suppose!
Going to guess you got a regular length pad (72")? Especially in a short hammock like the ENO, that's not a great solution because of how the pad is inclined to go up the sides towards the ends. Better off with a short pad if you can find one. I used a Big Agnes short pad (60") for a long time. Never used anything for my feet, used pillow for head off the pad - pad fit me shoulders to calves. But if you already have it...

If you get a longer double layer hammock, you can use the pad you have to supplement the cheap summer UQ, or just use the pad itself. The amount you'd pay for a netted double layer hammock is about the same as what you'd pay for an UQ. So the question may be, do you want to obsolete the ENO or the pad?

However, if its the complexity of the setup with separate net and sock, then I'd sell the tarp, net & sock and get a tarp with doors to go along with an integrated net hammock. And if you can return the pad to make the cost affordable, I'd get an insulated hammock like Sheltowee or Bonefire.