SO I was generously gifted a Solo by a member here, and I hadnt had a chance to try it out. Yesterday I took it to the park and hung it, and rehung, and rehung.....you get the picture. A few hours later I still hadnt found the sweet spot. I was aggravated and ready to try to sell it so I could get a different netless hammock for days at the park or the lake where simplicity. I had made a post on Facebook on Hammock forum there, and was asking about how morally sound my idea was.

Into the discussion pops Barry Garibaldi from Sierra Madre!! He offered me some tips and back to the park I went to try to get a better lay! Still I had no luck. I was a bit disappointed because this is a pretty nice hammock. I loved the material but I was ready to write it off as too small for me.

Anyway, come to find out, Barry just lives 4 hours from me. He was looking for a nice ride on his bike and said he was available today! Barry rode up and in under 15 minutes he has me back in the Solo and COMFORTABLE!!!

I have never met as many wonderful people as the people that belong to the hammock community!

I am completely humbled at the heart of everyone I have met!!!!

Thank you Barry!!!