I grabbed my Dream Hammock’s Darien when fast packing upon beginning my lastest AT section hike. I had decided not to go, but my hiking buddy stayed with us overnight while driving to the trail...

So my dithering over which hammock to take, my valued and trusted WBBB or the wonderful lightweight Darien was decided and here I am, 100+ hiking days in and realize:

I can live without WBBB’s gear storage. The Darien was ordered with a ridgeline organizer, a sewn in side organizer, and the pull out mesh pocket at the head of the hammock. These do a fine job of keeping my essentials organized, safe, and out of the way. I can’t put aside my TQ, like I can in the WBBB, but I can toss it over my netting on the outside of the hammock, if I choose.

I didn’t pack the hammock pullouts, and always have had my WBBB’s sides pulled out and staked.
Doing so would likely make more room, but I can stretch it out with my body. I’m loving the sway of a lose hammock, loving it!

Ultimately, the WBBB and Dream Hammock’s Darien are excellent hiking hammocks. What WBBB brings that’s unique among all my hammocks is a sweet spot that’s divine.