Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG burra
    Suspension
    Warbonnet
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Did Capt'n Beefheart write the title for this report?
    Under the Auspices of Taurus Warbonnet bushwacked......the Bulbous renegade shucked corn on a dusky beetle wing with generous girth.

Shugza
    Yes yes Shugza, that makes me giggle. The boundaries waters video series when you and Kent did the Capt Beefhart, maybe up there, in all time favorite shug tubes. The one where Kent was burning fire for his morning duties, and you showed the close up of the cones and such. I really liked that trip, and I really liked your ode during the middle. I do enjoy them all sir.
    With that said, "yes, the tireless surge of the smooth gradient decent of long vapored masses, concentrated to bedrock, and basalt lava flows, I cannot refrain from embracing, the cold waters, and the fervent singing of the brown creeper. When mucho slung and draped his grub two strides from my sleeping brow, tiny monsters manifested, and crumbled with the stirring of the galloping eyes behind skin barriers. I thought of good things to crush the sinister snaps and other noises and thoughts collecting near the bulging confluence, that starry night, gulp.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnspenn View Post
    Not a tree hugger, a tree kisser haha! Great work Double B!
    That was the PG version
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    This is why ai love to get out! Beauty, relaxation, just a great way to unwind and refuel! Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!
    thank you sir, and yes, i think so to sir......say Peppy I say we celebrate and buy some cottage gear this weekend, oh I see the only thing Brandon is not selling cheaper today is the spindrift, that little stinker. I'm trying to see what hammock to get, maybe the eldorado, I like the look see the shug did on his video. Maybe buy the XLC top cover later. Lots of options. Too many probably.
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Hammock
    yes please
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    kevlar straps
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson Burner View Post
    With that said, "yes, the tireless surge of the smooth gradient decent of long vapored masses, concentrated to bedrock, and basalt lava flows, I cannot refrain from embracing, the cold waters, and the fervent singing of the brown creeper. When mucho slung and draped his grub two strides from my sleeping brow, tiny monsters manifested, and crumbled with the stirring of the galloping eyes behind skin barriers. I thought of good things to crush the sinister snaps and other noises and thoughts collecting near the bulging confluence, that starry night, gulp.
    there’s so much to do. Thank you for elucidating the long swell of forest friends that cheer us onward to defeat gravity after all is said and hiked

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG burra
    Suspension
    Warbonnet
    Images
    Thanks Kroma. Sorry about your luck up here in the northwest. I’m ashamed at those Oregonians that stole your stuff. Makes me cringe how someone could do that to someone out in the woods.
    Alas, thanks for the poetic reply. I do like it. Yes when it all said and hiked. We do defy gravity. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12