Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx or Pads
    Suspension
    Straps and Biners
    Images
    I had two identical stuff sacks on a trip. One had an extra quilt I was using only the first night for car camping, the other all my warm clothes. I somehow got mixed up and left both in my friend's car. We arrived in camp just before sundown and I started digging in vain for my long pants and long sleeves. Oops....

It was one of the colder trips I've been on in the FL panhandle. It got down to about 27 at night but the days weren't that bad. I spent a lot of time moving quickly to make heat or sitting next to the fire....

Hammock
    XLC, DIY, GT Dbl for day hiking
    Tarp
    WL OMW
    Insulation
    AHE KAQ JUQ, HG0B
    Suspension
    Web with Triangles
    Images
    Lows were supposed to be around freezing, dipped to the low 20’s. Couldn’t believe I was cold the next morning with my 20° UGQ Zep and HG 0° Burrow. Only it wasn’t my 0° Burrow, it was my 40° Flightjacket.

Both top quilts are brown outside and apparently the inside fabrics being black and blaze orange isn’t enough of a difference for me while packing.

I’ve bailed because a CPAP battery failed. Made one night, couldn’t do another.

So now I endure regular comments about garanimals and having super huge labels sewn to my quilts. Family members suggested I get some fancy RSBTR Outdoor Ink fabric printed with giant numbers on the inside and outside fabrics.
    Have sherpas, will travel...
    Triangles, it's all about the triangles.
    H30º ™
    HTA

8.7167º

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123