Hammock
    Dutchware
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Since I made the first post on this thread, I have received both the Warbonnet XLC with the top cover, and the Dutchware Wide Chameleon also with the top cover, (the Chameleon is shown set up in my brother's garage). The comfort and quality of these two hammocks is unbelievable! I did not weigh them but the XLC is definitely a little heavier, not that it matters to me. So far, I believe the XLC will be my choice for extreme cold situations, especially after picking up the Scandi wookie and UQP, from Warbonnet. Being able to zip the UQP to the top cover is ingenious! Nonetheless the quality and comfort of the Chameleon cannot be ignore. I've slept in it twice so far, and I slept great! I'm 6' tall and there were NO hot spots whatsoever!!!
    The toughest part about having two quality hanging systems is, which one do I use? Anyone else suffer from this struggle?
    I believe it will get even worse once I order the Sparrow from Dream hammock....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Hex, DIY
    Insulation
    LLG Saver TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetles
    Well, you're ahead of me. I just got by Chameleon for Christmas, but have not had quilts to hang in the cold. Just a short nap in it so far. I did just make two trips to LocoLibre in the last week so now my quilt arsenal is complete.... or just getting started... oh the addiction.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123