Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    Can't you just take the battery out and keep that warm? Don't need to keep the whole phone warm right? It's just the battery draining that your worried about. The battery is much smaller than the phone, much less obtrusive to sleep with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Pine Barrens Leather

Hammock
    WB RR, DIY Bridge (Dutch Kit)
    Tarp
    Kammok Glider
    Insulation
    DIY TQ, DIY BQ
    Suspension
    Whoopsie Slings
    I don't like to freeze electronics/batteries so my last hike (which I brought my laptop 2-in-1 and ebook reader and phone) I had a lot of stuff I wanted to protect when the temperature unexpectedly dropped below freezing.

My solution was to put my phone in my top pocket and put the rest in the footbox of my TQ. My TQ footbox is full size because I like the extra room and it was especially useful for storing extra stuff. I like to keep my phone handy through the night because I use it as a watch (and alarm). I was in a RR but didn't like the idea of putting the saddlebags in the BQ because I didn't want to interfere with the hang of it and also I wanted quick and easy access to them.

Even if I didn't have a pocket, I'd probably just put the phone next to me because I can't envision damaging it even if I roll over on it in the night.

I think we need a quilt line organizer we can run through the TQ to hold all our stuff

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345