Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pad length

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbo View Post
    A 12" hammock from a little of what l have read about are the ducks in maximised for comfort... l wouldn't bring it too close to the tree at the foot end and say that for the head end as well, you will get neck pain.
    What you are looking for a shift in your lay position, basically what you are doing is sliding out of the effected area, experiment with trying out your lay positioning is what l am suggesting, arranging the heights, and from centre to off centre.

Yeah, as for phones l just upped to a iPhone 4 from my old traidie Samsung, nuts! l still havnt fingered out how to put up a photo on this site?

Don't be afraid to experiment with your hammock.... that's pretty much what it's about!
    Cheers.
    I guess you mean don't go too close to one tree because it will be TOO high one end. I'm worrying about the amount of times I'm undoing my knots as the 7/64ths is already beginning to fray with what I've done already. I can see the appeal of whoopies, I should have made whoopies for this stage while the Amsteel was new. To hell with it I'll start using a Marlin hitch. I heard they weren't good for beginners and am a bit scared of using it, but I think I'll have to. I have to be able to keep adjusting without ruining my 7/64 and it looks like you can readjust length using the marlin hitch pretty easily. I can move up and down the webbing using a marlin hitch. Thanks for all your advice Cappo much appreciated!
    Last edited by AyeJay; 10-03-2017 at 03:41.

How cold can yu go with those pads you shown shug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to buy a cheap pad. Just starting off. I'm going November 18th overnight hang in the Berkshires. That's why I ask about what's the temps of those pads can go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123