HG 0 degree Burrow and Incubator shipped in a week, thanks HG!

I ordered 0 degree top (Burrow, blue outer, orange inner) and bottom (Incubator, blue outer, orange inner) quilts on Jan 31st and they shipped on Feb 7th. I did a comparison of the cottage quilt makers before placing my order and based on price, lead time, and reputation went with HG and I'm glad I did. Of course when they arrived I had to set up in the backyard for a night in the hammock, was nice and warm in the low 20's.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Images
    I had HG build me a custom Burrow. I went with vertical baffles in the body and horizontal in the footbox. I figured since they don't offer that design in their Burrows, it would take a few weeks. I was pleasantly surprised when it was at my door in less than two weeks. Great customer service.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Housefly, Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ HG TQ
    Suspension
    Buckles
    I have a 0 Burrow on order, standard length, wide version with snaps for footbox and 1oz overfill. Cobalt blue outer and brick red inner. Ordered it feb 15, very excited about it as I have heard so many good things. Also ordered a Jacksrbetter fleece quilt liner, for summer use and to help negate the little hole in the cinch footbox during colder weather. Bless our cottage purveyors, way better than mass manufacturers.

Hammock
    Enos Doublenest
    Tarp
    Enos Pro Fly
    Insulation
    HG 0 Incubator
    Suspension
    Atlas Straps

0 Degree Incubator

Quote Originally Posted by NickTx View Post
    I have a 0 Burrow on order, standard length, wide version with snaps for footbox and 1oz overfill. Cobalt blue outer and brick red inner. Ordered it feb 15, very excited about it as I have heard so many good things. Also ordered a Jacksrbetter fleece quilt liner, for summer use and to help negate the little hole in the cinch footbox during colder weather. Bless our cottage purveyors, way better than mass manufacturers.
    I just received my 0 degree incubator from HG yesterday and spent the night in the back yard last night. This is my first UQ, as I have always used a pad in the past. What an amazing difference! Can't wait to go hiking this spring!!!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Housefly, Superfly
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ HG TQ
    Suspension
    Buckles
    Heck yeah. I got a 0 Wooki about a month ago, as I have a WBBB and wanted less fiddle factor. I may have to make a pilgrimage to a snowier state as things are warming up here but it's worth it. Love my gear HG and WB are my favs for sure followed by JRB. All of them have been super helpful and customer conscious.

• + New Posts