Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanger_Roo View Post
    Thanks, everyone. I've done quite a bit of research here and online over the past week, enjoyed reading 'The Ultimate Hang' over the weekend, and picked up a couple of the famous $20 Costco down covers to make us top quilts. The kid told me his color choice last night so I'll be placing an order with Dutch sometime this week or next. I really appreciate all of the guidance here and am looking forward to hanging around.

- Roo
    Good call.

I just had to jump in here to assure you that you are making the right decision...and give a shout out to Dutch. I ordered my hammock from him a year or so ago and even talked to him before the order to help with the best hammock and suspension system for me.

You can't go wrong with any product from Dutch. The only problem is that once you start, it's hard to stop. ;-) I subsequently placed orders for lightweight hammock bling. In fact, I just had an order of various bits ordered for my birthday to upgrade my tarp.

Hammock
    2nd hammock DUTCH CLOSEOUT
    Tarp
    BlueStone
    Insulation
    sleeping bag
    Suspension
    whoopie slings/ RL
    I bought one of the CLOSEOUTs from Dutch and love it. Now that is my step up from a ebay model. I really enjoyed the ebay model but after 2 hangs I wanted the longer and wider hammock. I choose the Dutch Closeout for the tree straps included. I did have a ridge line installed by Alex. He installed it before mailing the hammock to me. I love it. I will probably upgrade next time to his own creation. In the meantime I feel I am laying on decent quality.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12