Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE

Prepare to be Boarded

Arrr! Captain Andy here, one of the last of the great Saskatchewan Prairie Pirates.

The Canadian dollar has just traded above 80 cents (it was 69 in January). That means Dutchware gear will cost us even less. So dust off your credit cards my crazy Canadian comrades, let the buying begin.

Any found trying to set up an embargo will be keel-hauled! Any survivors will walk the plank, and if any survive that they'll be forced to spend a night sleeping on the ground in a tent. Alright, maybe we won't go that far. Sleeping in a tent is cruel even for pirates.

We're comin' for your booty.
    Please enter your signature here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangandy View Post
    Arrr! Captain Andy here, one of the last of the great Saskatchewan Prairie Pirates.

The Canadian dollar has just traded above 80 cents (it was 69 in January). That means Dutchware gear will cost us even less. So dust off your credit cards my crazy Canadian comrades, let the buying begin.

Any found trying to set up an embargo will be keel-hauled! Any survivors will walk the plank, and if any survive that they'll be forced to spend a night sleeping on the ground in a tent. Alright, maybe we won't go that far. Sleeping in a tent is cruel even for pirates.

Just keep your hands off my booty!
    Last edited by TominMN; 04-29-2016 at 11:34.

Hammock
    WB XLC DL 1.7
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Wooki/Mamba
    Images

Looks like we're going to have to build a wall... and make Canada pay for it.

Hammock
    Dutch Hexon W 1.6
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    HG Incubator E 10°
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Yo ho and ahoy Cap't Andy, Cap't Levi Stone here, Brigand of the Blacklands and scourge of the south. Aye, the Canadian Dubloon be in a boon as of late. Any acquisitions ye be plan'in? My quarters be flying a pair o' Dutchmen for the hangin'.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    I'd be fine with the wall, Dave. One on the 49th, one along the 30th, one along each coast, then fill er up with water and I can finally float my boat. And even better, we can sell our water to our American friends. We'd just want to make sure we threw Justin Bieber a lifejacket with lead weights attached. Of course any of the good Canadians (most of the lot) who don't like the wet can just set up their CF tarps (we own the majority of the world's CF tarps) and a good Dutch hammock (we own most of those too) and stay good and dry and comfy until the raids are over.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    Quote Originally Posted by TominMN View Post
    Just keep your hands off my booty!
    Tom, you are root beer out my nose funny! Great wit. Thanks for the chuckles.

Hammock
    WBBB, LSoH Warrior
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon
    Insulation
    Wooki/LSoH Toaster
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    I placed an order with Dutch this morning, Paypal rate was 1 CAD = 0.775702 USD. We, Canadians, should be thankful to Dutch for charging very decent shipping fees though. Not true for some other vendors trying to make money on shipping charges to Canada.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Dutch Asym Xenon
    Suspension
    Whoopies/UHMWPE
    Quote Originally Posted by HammockCanoe View Post
    I placed an order with Dutch this morning, Paypal rate was 1 CAD = 0.775702 USD. We, Canadians, should be thankful to Dutch for charging very decent shipping fees though. Not true for some other vendors trying to make money on shipping charges to Canada.
    And it's PayPal charging the extra 2.5 cents for exchange, not Dutch. I wouldn't be surprised to know that Dutch had Amsteeled himself to the front doors of PayPal and threatened to yodel a medley of Tool hits in protest of their unfair exchange charges. Problem is that even his worst yodeling would sound so amazing that it likely backfired on him.

Then again maybe the Dutch don't yodel and it just came out like singing.

Hammock
    Diy HyperD grey ghost
    Tarp
    Wb Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Diy
    Suspension
    whoopies straps ms
    Images
    Oh no it's C.C.C. ( cash crazed Canadians) ! Hide your bling and leave some ( weaker) American beers out to distract them. Don't you guys have Stanley cup games to watch? Or kids in the hall reruns ( greatest sketch comedy ever, so good i can forgive y'all for the bieber )? And Dutch is already getting backed up on orders, we are so in trouble now.

• + New Posts