Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    Ordered on 11th of may, sent on 12th of may and recieved in Finland today. Pretty fast. Thanks.
    Hmmm, maybe mine will be delivered today. I ordered on the 10th, and got a shipping notice on the 12th also.

They sure do look spiffy. Looking forward to playing around with them and finding all of the different ways to use them.
    Like thrash metal? Check out my nephew's band, Deathwatch. He's an amazing drummer... https://soundcloud.com/user-660860695

Quote Originally Posted by GoatHanger View Post
    Hmmm, maybe mine will be delivered today. I ordered on the 10th, and got a shipping notice on the 12th also.
    The delivery standard to you is 4-6 business days, so that should mean tomorrow at the latest. Please let me know if they do not arrive by then. Oddly enough, delivery standard to Finland is 4-7 days, his must've come in at the short end of the range, and yours on the long side.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    COG Rope Clips
    [email protected]

Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    Quote Originally Posted by timplett View Post
    The delivery standard to you is 4-6 business days, so that should mean tomorrow at the latest. Please let me know if they do not arrive by then. Oddly enough, delivery standard to Finland is 4-7 days, his must've come in at the short end of the range, and yours on the long side.

Sure thing, man. Thanks! I'm itching to play with them
    Like thrash metal? Check out my nephew's band, Deathwatch. He's an amazing drummer... https://soundcloud.com/user-660860695

Hammock
    Dutch 11 foot
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Diy uq phantom32
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks/
    Images
    The fraying didn't show up to well in the picture, you can kinda see it all the way on the left side on the picture but its there. I even polished the COGs with some fine grit paper. There was also a lot of compression too. I was really hopping they would work, but they're just too thin but maybe someone else will have better luck.
    By all means, let's argue about whether or not a hammock will hurt a tree. All the while ignoring the fact that there is an island of garbage the size of Texas floating in the Pacific ocean. Or how about the fact that over 75% of the world's nuclear reactors are leaking...

Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    I got mine yesterday, but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I'm going to polish them up first anyway. The sandblasting did a fantastic job at removing the burrs, but as a result, the finish is like a fine grit sandpaper. Nothing that a finer grit sandpaper and a dremel can't fix! Hopefully I've have time to do it this weekend.

Thanks Tim, these look like fun!

Hammock
    DIY 1.7 ROBIC XL
    Tarp
    DIY Silpoly CRL
    Insulation
    HG UQ 20 / TQ 30
    Suspension
    DIY CL/Mule Tape
    Images
    Waiting for mine. New things to mess with! Will be a nice addition to and simplify my suspension.
    TO EACH THEIR OWN....

Hammock
    Dutch Chameleon or DIY Robic XL
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    DIY UQ & CDT TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I don't remember when I ordered, but they arrived today. Tim, the enhancements in 'packaging' was perfect. They arrived wrapped in foam and inside an intact envelope. Very nice!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad they got there safe and sound.

COG Rope Clips
    [email protected]

Hammock
    LSOH,WARRIOR EDGE
    Tarp
    dd xl
    Insulation
    LSOH Toaster Down
    Suspension
    various
    I have all the other bling ,might as well add theses to my collection, just ordered a couple. has anyone used these with 1" webbing yet if so how did it work out for you ?
    always use tree straps please

Quote Originally Posted by paulw View Post
    I have all the other bling ,might as well add theses to my collection, just ordered a couple. has anyone used these with 1" webbing yet if so how did it work out for you ?
    daneaustin3 posted some pics to the Facebook page of them being used with webbing, maybe he can weigh in.

Your order is packed and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow.

COG Rope Clips
    [email protected]

• + New Posts
  • Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast