Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Keno54 View Post
    It is beginning to look like my chances of winning the lottery are better than my chances of getting one of these stands.

Tato - is there a likelihood that the stands will become available on a reliable and commercially reasonable basis?
    Probably not. They are only available through Dutch and they seem to only get in 20 or so every month or two.
    The Tensa is for sale from Tensa, Warbonnet and Dutch. All have them in stock.
    “I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    Let me explain the situation the best I can. The aluminum tubing to make the stand is all specially made and there is a long supply chain for that. We order them in batches of 100 however Tato is a small family run shop. They can't make 100 at one time unless they stop production for all their other customers. For this latest batch, they ran out of carrying bags and contracted us to make them. However that was when we were in the throws of our fall sale and we got swamped. Today we finally started making them and that will be the last of the road blocks. So we ae going to be able to release another 40 very soon. The best thing you can do is subscribe for it on the product page. We send out an email to everyone subscribed the day before announcing when it will go on sale and then we send another email on the day of the sale. They sell out in about 8 to 12 hours. It is the very best everyone can do to produce and notify everyone.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Half-wit (3 season), Chameleon (win
    Tarp
    Superfly, Thunderf
    Insulation
    EE Revelation 20*,
    Suspension
    Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Let me explain the situation the best I can. The aluminum tubing to make the stand is all specially made and there is a long supply chain for that. We order them in batches of 100 however Tato is a small family run shop. They can't make 100 at one time unless they stop production for all their other customers. For this latest batch, they ran out of carrying bags and contracted us to make them. However that was when we were in the throws of our fall sale and we got swamped. Today we finally started making them and that will be the last of the road blocks. So we ae going to be able to release another 40 very soon. The best thing you can do is subscribe for it on the product page. We send out an email to everyone subscribed the day before announcing when it will go on sale and then we send another email on the day of the sale. They sell out in about 8 to 12 hours. It is the very best everyone can do to produce and notify everyone.
    This is one of the reasons I’ve come to enjoy this community so much: straight forward information on what’s going on behind the scenes.

That being said, I had no idea the stands were that popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WB: BB, BBXLC, RR
    Tarp
    WB: ALL
    Insulation
    WB-UQ / HG-TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    They are very well worth the wait, very happy with mine. And they’re showing in stock now!

• + New Posts
  • Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041