Hammock
    hennessy expedition
    Tarp
    hammock gear c.f.
    Insulation
    hammock gear
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    i had plans made for this month too, i emailed them several times asking if they would be done and i was told they would be, now what do i do?

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Everyone needs a vacation at some point. I don't blame them for how hard they work

Hammock
    XLC, DIY, GT Dbl for day hiking
    Tarp
    WL OMW
    Insulation
    AHE KAQ JUQ, HG0B
    Suspension
    Web with Triangles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Comet_Seeker View Post
    Everyone needs a vacation at some point. I don't blame them for how hard they work
    I don't think anyone has an issue with that. It's only a week anyway.

Original delivery plan was beginning of July. All we know now is "out a month" from the end of July, so end of Aug at best???

A backup plan for a "must have" stand would be the DIY bipod setup for $100 with parts from tarps.com and fence rails from Lowes/Home Depot.

When they get back from vaca I'll drop them a note, hopeful for having a setup to demo at the gathering. But I'm pretty sure they'll be working as best they can to make things happen as soon as possible.
    Have sherpas, will travel...
    Triangles, it's all about the triangles.
    H30º ™
    HTA

8.7167º

Hammock
    HH Deluxe/ DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Comet_Seeker View Post
    To be fair, vacation isn't the problem in production. It's one of our component vendors. We got the leg and ridge poles in on time and perfect, but the plastic for us to make the plastic components was sent to us wrong...twice. This is something that's 100% out of our control, and while we potentially could work with what we were sent, we made the decision to not send out a sub-standard or product with "what we got" instead of "what's best."

We don't want half measures because you guys are paying your hard-earned money on this product. The setback is essentially the lesser of two evils: Something other than the product you ordered, or the product you ordered with a slight setback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Offering fine and unique outdoor products for the serious hiker and hammocker.
    Available at the following retailers:Tier Gear, Dutchware

Hammock
    11' Robic XL
    Tarp
    HG 11' Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQ Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thanks a ton for the update. It's tough being in the dark since I'm not a backer.

Hammock
    WB XLC DL 1.7
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Wooki/Mamba
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TATO View Post
    ... We don't want half measures because you guys are paying your hard-earned money on this product. The setback is essentially the lesser of two evils: Something other than the product you ordered, or the product you ordered with a slight setback.
    For this, Thanks!
    I want my stand so bad I could spit, but, thanks for insisting on the quality of the product.
    You already know this, but, you may want to smooth out that supply chain issue going forward.
    Do, please, enjoy your vacation.

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TATO View Post
    To be fair, vacation isn't the problem in production. It's one of our component vendors. We got the leg and ridge poles in on time and perfect, but the plastic for us to make the plastic components was sent to us wrong...twice. This is something that's 100% out of our control, and while we potentially could work with what we were sent, we made the decision to not send out a sub-standard or product with "what we got" instead of "what's best."

We don't want half measures because you guys are paying your hard-earned money on this product. The setback is essentially the lesser of two evils: Something other than the product you ordered, or the product you ordered with a slight setback.
    Thanks for making sure the quality is top notch! I'd prefer top quality delivered a little late vs. delivery with sub-standard components. For those who make plans without having the item in-hand yet, you might re-think that strategy. Shite happens in the manufacturing world that is out of the control of the vendors, so be happy that Bryan is looking out for our best interests.
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    Dutch Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    EE TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    2.2 Kevlar Straps
    Hang tight (pun intended). Bryan's stand is well worth the wait.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by naticen View Post
    Thanks a ton for the update. It's tough being in the dark since I'm not a backer.
    We get that, and we're sorry we didn't touch base here sooner. Truth be told, we don't put as much effort into hanging around HammockForums as we used to, so threads like this sometimes fall to the side and that means that people who don't follow us on Facebook don't get updates in as timely a fashion as others. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBigDave View Post
    For this, Thanks!
    I want my stand so bad I could spit, but, thanks for insisting on the quality of the product.
    You already know this, but, you may want to smooth out that supply chain issue going forward.
    Do, please, enjoy your vacation.
    Well, we thought we had the supply chain issues smoothed out after the FIRST TIME we got the wrong material from this vendor. After they sent the wrong material TWICE, we're hoping the third time's the charm. We know y'all are the ones paying the price for their foul-ups, but it can leave a bad taste in your mouth. We get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast