Hammock
    Eno Double nest
    Tarp
    walmart special
    Insulation
    loco libre gear
    Suspension
    Ole rachet straps
    well an update after 5 days after i ordered it and it is till not here.. stuck in charleston wv, i hope it ain't lost imma be ticked lol but here i am paitently waiting hoping when i get off tomorrow from work it will be in my mail box

Hammock
    Eno Double nest
    Tarp
    walmart special
    Insulation
    loco libre gear
    Suspension
    Ole rachet straps
    so i got it yesterday and i hung it in the barn for a little bit of a relaxation and i am using ratchet straps to hang it for now till i get a real suspension, any ways when i hung it this lunch break my metal ring gave a lil and a crack for the strap to go thru so i had to double it up but after that hick up i didnt want to leave the hammock i love it so comfortable but gets cold after about an hour im thinking of trying to hang in my house for bad weather hanging.

Hammock
    Eno Double nest
    Tarp
    walmart special
    Insulation
    loco libre gear
    Suspension
    Ole rachet straps
    after having my hammock for a few days, i been hanging in the barn when i feed the horse i put a rachet strap on each end and got to relaxing. funny story it was lastnight when i hung my hammock i fed the horse and trying out an old army poncho as a under quilt and my 0 degree mummy bag as a top quilt, and it was warm for about an hour and then my back got chilly. anyways back to the funny story, as i close my eyes and start relaxing and listing to mother nature there was this really loud and deep coyote calling about 200 yards out keep in mind i am in the barn and the horse is too. any ways it got quiet and all of a sudden my hammock starts to shake i panicked i look up to see the horse stretching her neck and reaching for the hammock with her snout like telling me to get up. needless to say i think she wanted more feed.

Hammock
    Dutchware 11' Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    Apex Tarp
    Insulation
    Static V Luxe
    Suspension
    1" Nylon Webbing
    Images
    Lol those coyotes can get crazy, and horses are always hungry. Hello from Charleston, WV

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Hi, Mike. I'm in Greenbrier County. I remember when Happy Camper was practically the only hammock camper in the whole state. It's nice to see all these welcoming posts. If you let me know when you're going to be at the Irish Pub some time, and I'll bring you some whoopie slings. I'll bring a reel of amsteel and a couple of loop turners and teach you how to make them yourself if you want. Patrick will be amused, I'm sure. You're also invited to join us at WAHHA next October. (You others, too.)

Hammock
    Eno Double nest
    Tarp
    walmart special
    Insulation
    loco libre gear
    Suspension
    Ole rachet straps
    yeah i know i hunt them sometimes when they get too outta hand lol and hello from meadow bridge
    and wv that would be awesome, ive been looking into whoopie slings for a suspension and they look like the way to go. but itll be when it gets a bit warmer my buddy comes in from IN and that's the place we go to when he gets here to enjoy a brewski. it sounds awesome man, after all knowledge is power.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12