Quote Originally Posted by SoaknWet View Post
I can't agree with underserved more and I own a Clark, Amok and Warbonnets XLC but still nap in my ENO jungle nest quite often and I've used their Ember 2 UL on all but the Amok and it does it's job nicely. When I can afford a fancy quilt I'll look into replacing it. However I do HATE ENO top quilt with the cheap snaps and velco monster!

Ha! I have a full ENO setup as well and have really come to appreciate the Ember2. I was really disappointed when I purchased a Dutch 11' Wide and I couldn't get my UQ to fit. After I lengthened the UQ suspension about 8" on each side it worked great. While I'll definitely be getting a warmer UQ for late Fall/early Spring camping (possibly winter?), the Ember2 has a permanent place in my gear arsenal. The Spark TQ works well also, but the drawstring always gets in the way and the velcro/snap footbox is a joke. I may just sew the footbox permanently closed since that's the only way I use it and I don't plan on selling it anytime soon (there's not really a market for used ENO gear anyway). Considering that there's no wait time and the cost isn't too high, I think it's pretty decent gear!