Hey guys,

I was hoping to get a few good responses in regards to using only one single UQ for all 4 seasons. I am from Michigan and my issue is that i really don't have the extra income for a summer underquilt and then on top of that a separate winter one. I'm trying my best to have an all in one setup for now. Should i just get a winter UQ and use a pad for the summer months? Will the winter UQ be way to hot for the summer...?

Ive been thinking about the Incubator 0 degree from HG. I don't mind shelling out the cash if i know it will work for the summer months too. Harry at HG believes i'd be fine with the 0 degree in the summer as long as i open up the ends for airflow. Obviously if it was too hot then i'd just remove it and use a pad or no UQ at all...but for the fall etc... I'm just not sure.

On top of that....I know Shug is all about the half/three quarter length underquilts but because i don't have a ton of extra income i cannot afford to make a mistake. By that i mean i can't afford to purchase a 3/4 UQ and say "Oops I should have bought a full length" or vice versa. Ive been at this for a while and i am ready to pull the trigger on the purchase but these issues are a bit confusing.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I have only used pads thus far and i am sick of them!

Andrew T.