Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    DIY Black Cat 12'
    Insulation
    UGQ 0* + 2oz, Full
    Suspension
    DIY UCR, 1" Straps
    If people are that interested in learning how to roast coffee, I can do a demo. I have been roasting my own on and off for the past 3 years. Currently in an "off" period, but I do have some old green beans, not sure how well the coffee would turn out, but it should still roast.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB CB / UGQ WD
    Insulation
    WB Lynx / LL GP
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    There is a good chance now that I will be attending with Julie and a friend. He is a non-hanger so this will be his first outing in one. Avid camper just never 2-3 feet above ground.

We are coming in Saturday morning! Probably after breakfast, so will only partake in lunch and dinner and of course joining everyone for the post hang breakfast in town.

So secure the raffle prizes, Mrs Nimbus is coming. (She won 9 prizes at the raffle at the fall 2013 hang. Only kept 5 and returned 4 so someone else could win. We love the boudah-stove, the marble/granite cutting board and the three goodies we won from papa smurf for our kids indoor hammocks).

Hammock
    diy wildcrafter
    Tarp
    UGQ preproduction
    Insulation
    UGQ all the way
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images
    I am in my friday clinical was canceled so I will beatjamesport for lunch also. Just to let anyone that wants a hot shower the local colllege rec center charges 5 bucks for a day pass, the hot tub is nice lol.where do I find the docs for food.
    welcome to planet earth no one gets out alive

I've been away from the forum for a while. Just read this thread and I'm so tempted to commit. Looks like a great group and some good planning. Things is, this would not only be my first group hang - it would be my first winter hang. Little apprehensive about my gear....

Can I toss my hat in as a "maybe"? Suggestions on what to bring if showing up last minute?

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WarBonnet SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    This is for you more experienced hangers... This will be my first winter hang. I have a question about the winter top cover. Should I install this or leave the bug netting in place. I am thinking about the condensation building up on the inside of the top cover. Is this normally a problem? If I leave the bug netting in place the condensation should pass through and get trapped on the underside of the tarp is my thought process, but that leaves my habit open to the elements. Am I over thinking this? What works for you guys?
    "Dreams without goals remain dreams, just dreams, and they ultimately fuel disappointment... Goals on the road to achievement, cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency. Between goals and achievements are discipline and consistency." Denzel Washington

Hammock
    3xWBBB1.0dbl, XLC, DIY
    Tarp
    superfly, maccat d
    Insulation
    DIY UQ/TQ/UGQ/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies, E.trunks
    You'll have condensation with either configuration, less inside with the bugnet. This also depends on how hydrated you are and how heavy of a breather. I'll usually sleep with a bandana around my face to help prevent it and keep my nose warm. I'll be using my top cover for my xlc. If you do find condensation just leave it open during the day.
    http://smartoutdoors.webs.com/ elephant trunks, tarp keys and crosses

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ET's
    [QUOTE=Gallo;1400326]lol on the coffee o by the way denton the Ranger call you and tell you that all the cabins all burn down[/QUOT

Don't be hatin'!! Jealousy is not attractive!!
    Missy Lou - Senior Tarp Queen @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbus37 View Post
    So secure the raffle prizes, Mrs Nimbus is coming. (She won 9 prizes at the raffle at the fall 2013 hang..
    No formal raffle at the Mi Winter Hang, we will have some door prizes as always and a roll of raffle tickets. If anyone has items they want to throw into the door prize raffle get with me Saturday Morning, we will do a short raffle just before dinner. All will get free tickets for this and no additional tickets will be for sale.

GRAND PRIZE!!!!

Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    WarBonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WarBonnet SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 0
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1355 View Post
    No formal raffle at the Mi Winter Hang, we will have some door prizes as always and a roll of raffle tickets. If anyone has items they want to throw into the door prize raffle get with me Saturday Morning, we will do a short raffle just before dinner. All will get free tickets for this and no additional tickets will be for sale.

GRAND PRIZE!!!!

LOL... If my kids were coming they would be like... dad buy all the tickets, we want the Sponge Bob Macaroni!!!
    "Dreams without goals remain dreams, just dreams, and they ultimately fuel disappointment... Goals on the road to achievement, cannot be achieved without discipline and consistency. Between goals and achievements are discipline and consistency." Denzel Washington

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    We will be bringing a some of our new UGQ Skullies, a few for the raffle and the others for sale.... CASH RULES!!!

Last edited by sr1355; 01-30-2015 at 17:53.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• + New Posts
  • Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast