Year number two is in the books for the MI Fall Hang and Chili Festival. I can't thank everyone that came to this weekend's event enough or those that lent a hand in one way or another making sure we had enough food and drink to go around. Missy Lou and I both had a much more relaxing weekend this year knowing that we had the support of so many. It made the whole weekend a great time with friends, hammocks, and chili.

I personally want to thank each and every vendor or individual that came through with a donation for the raffle. We had BoulderV7 (Ryan) and his wife Pam in charge of the raffle and they hit a home run. We raised a total of $1520 and will be making a generous donation after subtracting costs to the local NCT chapter. It will be a few days as our contact at the MI DNR is on vacation so we will not know a total cost until she is back in the office but I will report back with the final numbers.

THANK YOU to all those that bought raffle tickets, you have ensured this event will be held next year.

We had most of our staff at the hang and they sure enjoyed meeting everyone, it helps them to know why we do what we do. It was a chilly weekend to be hanging but we had them setup nicely. Along with a stock pile of wood we all were nice and warm.

I've added a few pictures below, those that missed out, mark your calendars and be sure to join us next year....